The E-commerce Germany Awards enters its final stage!
In order to be noticed by the audience, over 350 companies competed in 12 categories. We’ve had over 22000 public votes, which is another record!
It’s time for our jury review right now. Although we would want to reward every competitor, only 10 companies from each category can move on to the next round.
Let’s look at the list of finalists!
Best analytics / BI solution
Best Customer Communication Tool
Best IT and Infrastructural Solution
Best Innovation / New development in E-commerce
Best Solution for International Expansion
Best Logistics Solution
Best Omnichannel Solution
Best Payment Solution
Best Platform / Shop Software
Best Product Content Creation Tool
Best Sales Generating Tool
Now, it’s all in our Jury’s hands.
Respected members of the industry will rigorously evaluate the finalists and choose the winners of the coveted E-commerce Germany Awards!
We are proud to announce the EGA 2023 Jury:
- Alex Sporenberg – Head of B2B @ Razor Group
- Alexandra Pluymackers – Principal – Retail & Fashion @ Infosys
- Andrea Kirsch – Team Leader Communication & Projects – Contractor Management @ BASF
- Annika Kühnle – Digital Project Manager @ kühnle’waiko
- Arne Vogt – Business Development im E-Commerce @ ARTAVO
- Christina Wolff – Manager Onsite Sales, Campaigning and Couponing @ TUI
- Daniel Gebler – Founder & CTO @ Picnic
- Daniel Wishnia – Chief Digital Transformation Officer @ Aroundtown SA
- Floriane Gramlich – Director Product/CPO @ Zalando Payments
- Jasmin Kurzendörfer – Team Lead E-Commerce @ ONEIL
- Konstantin Guratzsch – Team Lead SEO @ NEW WORK SE
- Lena Lüpping – Venture Developer @ Digital Incubation Unit BASF Coatings GmbH
- Michael Pietsch – Head of Fashion Platforms DACH @ Meta
- Miro Morczinek – Chief Commercial Officer FELS Group @ FollowMyMoney EO Berlin
- Myriam Hollevoet – Specialist Order Management @ HUGO BOSS AG
- Olga Spaet – E-Commerce Lead Region Overseas @ Mercedes-Benz Cars/ Daimler AG
- Rachel Jacobs – E-commerce Agency Expert
- Ramon Pallaske – Program Manager EU, Web and Payments @ Audible GMBH
- René Ebert – Managing Director SIBB e.V. – ICT & Digital Business Association Berlin – Brandenburg
- Sanja Stojanovska – Product Manager Consultant E-commerce
- Sebastian Arendt – Managing Director @ A-Z Gartenhaus GmbH
- Stephan Grad – CEO DACH @ Amazing E-commerce
- Thomas Ficht – Head of Payment, Risk and Customer Accounts @ MYTOYS Group
- Tino Hartmann – Senior Marketing Manager Digital Sales @ SENEC GmbH
- Tom Pham – Senior Brand Manager DTC Ecommerce @ SellerX
- Torben Otto – Teamlead Marketing @ ImmoScout24
For the purposes of determining the results of the Contest, the Organizer shall take into account both the points received by the Participants in the public voting and the Jury voting.
The award winners will be announced on the 22nd February 2023, during the E-commerce Germany Awards Gala.
If you want to meet the EGA participants and Jury be sure to: