As of July 18, 2023, Vicky Safra was the wealthiest person in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 18.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Eduardo Saverin (No. 2, $17.2 billion), Jorge Paulo Lemann (No. 3, $15.4 billion); and Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 4, $10.4 billion).
Carlos Alberto Sicupira is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $8.5 billion. Andre Esteves ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.5 billion, followed by Jorge Moll Filho with $6.3 billion. Alexandre Behring is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.0 billion. Joao Moreira Salles ($4.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Brazil’s top 10 wealthiest people.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Vicky Safra & family: $18.2 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $17.2 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $15.4 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.4 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.5 billion
- Andre Esteves: $7.5 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $6.3 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $6.0 billion
- Joao Moreira Salles: $4.6 billion
- Walther Moreira Salles Junior: $4.6 billion
- Fernando Roberto Moreira Salles: $4.3 billion .
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $4.3 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $3.7 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.4 billion
- Luciano Hang: $3.4 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.3 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann & family: $2.7 billon
- Wesley Batista: $2.7 billion
- Joesley Batista: $2.7 billion
- Alexandre Grendene Bartelle: $2.6 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.5 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.5 billion
- Ilson Mateus & family: $2.4 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $2.3 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
Transforming into Butterflies and the Evolutionary world of Mid-Sized Firms.
Book review: Richard Vague’s Paradox of Debt: A New Path to Prosperity Without Crisis.
Why Emphasizing Learn-as-You-Go Management Is Often Disastrous for Companies.
3 Ways to Make Sure Your Employee Benefits Are Actually Beneficial.
The War for Talent (and other business myths).
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: [email protected]